Modern Durian Musang King D197 Plantation “MK Vite” located at Hulu Langat. Project kick-off on April 2018 for land preparations then we start planting on Mid Nov 2018. We took less than 3 months to commisioning the project. All MK assets progressing very well. Currently we’re at Vegatative Stage.
Planting methodology used is Ultra High Density. This method is a highly compressed tree spacing configuration. We have fitted 140 MK trees in an acre (1) of hilly landscape of HULU Langat Selangor. Located just beside the main Hulu Langat Main river with the luxury of clean fresh water.
WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
We turned an abandoned low value rubber plantation land to a high value modern musang king plantation. With the latest high density technique, trees are manicured to its required specification. While pionering many IOT technology in Musang King growing, We are also the pioneers in Fish Bone compressed method planting in Malaysia. Against the conventional method of 40 trees per acre, this method saves 400% in land acquisition. A very practical method against very expensive land price like in Hulu Langat for agriculture usage
- Grow MK Trees for fastest ROI
- Deploy latest technology in Agriculture, Instrumentation & Control,Internet of Things (IOT) available for minimal manpower labour workload in terms of ertilization, insecticides, pesticides & fungicides application through out the farm specific of the Musang King Durian breed type. Minimal labour usage is inline with the latest 15% foreign labour workforce 2020 ruling by the government.
- To produce & maintain the highest export grade as trees are height controlled for easy application of all types of liquid applicants chemical and organic substance. Quality over Quantity target of fruits.
- Safe working environment utmost priority in the farm.
- Malaysia Good Agriculture Practice MyGAP Certification for export requirements.
- Total Smart Farming utilization in line with the government’s latest policy outcall.
HOW WE DO IT
The right modern equipment usage is key to reduce cost and maximize work productivity in a heavy workload durian farm environment. Several technologies have been identified could be directly used for durian growing. Most of the tech already being used is a scaled down versions of existing various industries across the globe. Scaled down versions is meticulously tested for reliability and scalability to be used in the agriculture industry.
- All Terrain Vehicle – ATV
- Fertilizer Chemical Injection Skid
- Centralized High Pressure Spraying System
- Wireless Control Irrigation System
- Global Positioning System – GPS
- Wireless Main Pumps and Climate Control System
- Internet of Things (IOT) & CCTV
- CCTV and Rain Sensor
By utilizing a 4X4 ATV, any heavy load job can be done in steep hilly area. We carry all sorts of heavy fertilizers, trees and constructions equipment all around the farm which makes our work quick and efficient.
We learn from the best durian Guru of Malaysia, the highly renowned Mr. Lim CK, University Putra Malaysia,FAMA and many more. The theory and onsite practical education is highly valuable to prepare ourselves the challenges ahead of the industry.
For consultations and business opportunity contact us
#vssb #vitesolutions #vitefarm #MKvite #kaitech #musangking #D197 #durian
We work closely with main distributors and factory for best support available.
IN THE PIPELINE
- Smart Multi Attachment Machinery
- Quality MK Seedlings Production Nursery
- Premium Standard Export Facility
- Precision Autonomous Fertilizing/Pesticide Drone
- Full Scale Smart Agriculture Sensors for Crop Monitoring
Fast Growth Rate & Diseases Recovery
We have achieved a growth rate of 1 feet per month on height and 2 inch in girth growth quarterly. Pests and fungal disease is immediately administered hence minimizing stunt growth and related negative impacts on the trees to achieve fastest 1st fruiting target of less than 3 years of mature fruit harvest target.
Minimalist Hard Labour
All of the combined technology used will dramatically reduce manpower. Effective & efficient workload practice is key to high margins of profitability in a big scale durian plantation in the near future.